Thursday, February 19, 2009

Intro - First Day

Today, like any other day, and like any other intro, start with this sentence. Aghhh, i havent finished my expt 4 report yet but then i m still gonna try my first ...or second time starting a blog. The first time i only place 2 words: under construction and wennt to forgot about it for 3 year before i started to have a bit more determination to start another. Hopely this blog doesnt last as long as my sudden piqued of interest after listening that everyone has one blog. So as to not lose to other people and at the same time hone my english and typing skills, i decided this once i must at least write something that resemble a paragraph or some boring diary people write every day. Quess i cant really continue to blag on as long as others and expect people to read it. Writing my mind to destress a bit after a day's upheaveal isnt as hard as it look unless you are lazy. O well, better make it short and start doing my project...

0 comments: